• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE

Cheato algae (sandwich bag) limit 1 can make 6 or 7
2 x float sensor for alarm or ATO
1 pair of VHO endcap with standoff
neon green candycane frags

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If your coming to the meeting, I could use the float switchs.

Thanks

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I'll take the other float sensor for alarm or ATO
and I'm going to Dannys tonight so i and pick up yours rich.

I would love some Chaeto, if you still have some. Haven't been on in a while but glad to see not much has changed as far as generosity goes.

-Jay

momof6kids -1
EliteTwit -1
I have 1 more cheato left. I don't know if I'm going to the meeting yet. You are welcome to come by and pick it up.
Rich, Ed got your sensors.

I'll take the last chaeto if it's still available. How much for the candy cane frags? And do you still have those maroon clowns -- or did they find a home.

I could pick up Saturday morning -- around 10ish?

Kathy

Thanks Danny. I work on Walnut in Cranford and live in Carteret so you're right here. Tell me a time that's good for you and I'll head over. Also, PM me your address when you get a chance. Thanks again.

-Jay

Danny's great. Tank was AMAZING! Can't wait to get some frags.

-Jay

P.S. My friend that was with me said he has to set up a tank this weekend after seeing yours.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Shoot, I missed you at the meeting Danny. If someone else want's that float, by all means, let them have it.