• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 30 gallon sump with drilled bulkheads (07006)

Why dont you just make that into a fuge? just take out the first 2 baffles and make the third higher. Would work fine imo

Brando457 said:
how would I connect it to my current tank though thats the issue I can't figure out.

do you have a sump still? If so you can mount this above your current sump and just let it drain back into your sump. Feed it with a tank overflow or a powerhead in the sump. Without seeing your setup its hard to say. Prob couldnt fit it under a cabinet this way

you're right I can't fit it under the cabinet if I raise it above my sump and I wouldn't be able to connect it to the overflow. The only thing I could think of is T off my Mag18 and have that pump into the sump then have it return to the bulkhead down into the existing sump. Kind of a PITA and then it'd be out and seen in the room.

What I'm thinking is get some pieces of acrylic and drill a hole at the top of the piece to create an overflow, then T off my main display overflow and then have that feed the fuge, which would overflow into the sump. (I can make a diagram if that doesn't make sense.

If your trying to fit it all in a cabinet, your better off getting the biggest sump you can and making part of it a fuge. Be simpler and neater