• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 48" Reefbrite Blue LED w/dimmer (Saddle Brook)

Hi everyone,
Well the expenses of opening a repair shop and being on unemployment are adding up, so I guess I need to start selling off some things I dont "need" First up is my 48 inch all blue reefbrite strip. Purchased at the end of summer last year, Id say the light barely has 2 full weeks of run time on it, as I barely use it. Very powerful light, if my main lights went out and only the leds were on, my clown would beat the male up because he looked like a black and white. I had a dimmer custom made by the madman Olivier Aquatics that plugs inline with the power supply. New ones go for 219, Im asking 185 with the dimmer. May take a partial trade for high end corals, Darth mauls, nightmares, bloodshot or space monster. Possibly sps, or uber acans, but will need some cash out of this deal. Stop by to test it out, meet the dogs!!

P6261045.jpg

P6261044.jpg

P6261042.jpg