• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 72 gallon bowfront - super clean oceanic original - 07410

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a super clean used tank not reef ready -  switching over to salt and doing it right by buying a reef ready.  Located in north jersey!! Only $150 obo Tank Only

photo_3.jpg

Yea, looking for a r/r so I can drill a larger hole for the lines. The stand is drilled already, thats why Im keeping it.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can't enlarge the holes of a reef ready tank that is drilled at the factory. They drill the holes then temper the glass, if you try to drill it, it's gonna shatter on you. If you want larger holes you'd be better off keeping that tank and drilling the back for your lines.

Unless you plan on having a tank custom made with enlarged holes.

personally, look into the calfo style. someone cut his tank and added an external overflow box and it is just an overall sick DIY. if i had the tools i'd be all over some DIY work. i'll look for it and maybe you might change your mind.

good luck with sale though.

Sorry shouldve clarified, i mean enlarging the holes on the stand. Seems like the overflow holes and my stand holes wont match, so gonna drill the stand to make it work. Thanks for the ideas though!

Status
Not open for further replies.