• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: baby blue trumpet: big chunks $25

Broke up my big colony as it was just getting too big. Have several large chunks of 10+ heads. $25, first come first serve as far as which ones you get. Also have a orange digi mini colony for $25. Always have other frags on the rack and laying around if you want. PM me if interested.

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

What's the acro to the left of the trumpets that looks nice and what else do you have that you want to frag

I got a really nice frag of Monti purple lip and some digi off of you before thanks again are fraging anything else? I did like a lot of stuff in your tank

Thanks Nikki. How is that shrimp doing? I have replied to all PMs and there are still a couple pieces left.

No problem.

The shrimp is doing great, but for the fact that he thinks coral is food. He is decimating the LPS in the 12g, he looks Georgous, he just loves to eat favias unfortunately. He is vibrant and lovely from all that food though.

Yeah, they actually eat the tentacles of the Condy anemones in the wild. He was eating mine some, but it didnt really affect the Condy for me. It never occurred to me he may eat other corals. But yeah, that is definitely why his colors are so bright.

Yeah, they actually eat the tentacles of the Condy anemones in the wild. He was eating mine some, but it didnt really affect the Condy for me. It never occurred to me he may eat other corals. But yeah, that is definitely why his colors are so bright.

I am electing to take the good with the bad. We are in the process of setting up a big tank (we bought an elos 160xl) and we were talking last night about setting up a small tank for our hawaiian harlequin and other small, interesting inverts that don't play nice with the rest of our pets.