• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: CPR AquaFuge2 Hang-On Refugium - Large with a JBJ nano glow LED light. $100

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Had this thing on the back of a 30 breeder and it worked great. One of the acrylic spacers broke off but this doesn't affect it mounting on the tank or the operation of it.

I'll even throw in some cheato to get you stated.

Hey I'm interested. I may be picking up a 40 breeder today if petco has any more left with there $1 a gallon sale and wanted to purchase one of these. Y r u selling it if it was working great? R u thr sameone selling a 30 gallon tank by cyance? Which spacer broke?

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Yes I am. I'm selling the 30 breeder. I upgraded the frag tank from that 30 breeder to a 60 with a full sump so I'm just going to run a refuge in the sump. I'll try to take a pic but it's a piece of acrylic that spaces it off the tank. I've used it like that for the last year without and issue.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Here's a pic of the piece that broke off. Like I said I've been using it for the last year without a problem.

Attachments

• fuge.jpg
    fuge.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 47