• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

GAW's Son's Nano Reef 13.5

We lost power during the storms and I didn’t test when it came back on everyone looked happy. Lost two fish jumping out today :( do I need a cover somethingmakes me think I would loose either way without a large water change

I believe I have the same Fluval 13.5 gallon tank since 2017. I made a custom cover for it with clear mesh screen that I no longer use to prevent jumping. You can have it if you're interested in picking it up in Sussex county. I never used a skimmer for this tank, and I've noticed the water being a lot cleaner if I let the overflow level stay well below the main tank level so water doesn't go back into the main before going through the filters. I also have an ATO (auto top off) system to keep it topped off with fresh water since it evaporates so fast.

So rather amusing update got a clown goby that swam through the overflow …. Come to find my peppermint shrimp I was convinced was dead very healthy in chamber one too

Also put an in tank chamber one and this 12 hours and this was the floss probably something I should have done a year ago

Attachments

• A5F08EC1-20FF-4034-96A2-6D6EA0794B77.jpeg
    A5F08EC1-20FF-4034-96A2-6D6EA0794B77.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 6