• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Great site

I just want to make all of you here aware of an informative site that I joined a year ago. 3reef.com. I cant say enough about it so Check it out for yourselves. Join its free and put NJRC on its tread and map. Hey the map is cool, people are great and knowledgeable. Not to take away from here , but the more you know the better. That,s all. PLEASE don,t take offense, just trying to help fellow reefers

Over to the left click on forums there you will see reef clubs . I think its up to Phyl to add NJRC, although anyone can do it. If they ask who refferd please use me (TRYING IT AGAIN) THANKS

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As nice as it would be to have a forum on every board, the few we already have are plenty. Each additional forum is that much more for the officers to keep track of and monitor. Thanks though for thinking of us!