• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Green toadstool available

Hi all,

I have a ridiculously large green polyp toadstool. It's really too big to just cut small frags. I would rather cut some large pieces. If you would like a rather generous piece, in exchange for another coral or frags, or monetary contribution, please contact me, I'm in northern NJ. I also have some extra neon green sinularia ( I'm talking whole stalks, not little frags).

Attachments

• IMG_20201219_132034~2.jpg
    IMG_20201219_132034~2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 35
Hi all,

I have a ridiculously large green polyp toadstool. It's really too big to just cut small frags. I would rather cut some large pieces. If you would like a rather generous piece, in exchange for another coral or frags, or monetary contribution, please contact me, I'm in northern NJ. I also have some extra neon green sinularia ( I'm talking whole stalks, not little frags).

Attachments

• IMG_20201219_173346.jpg
    IMG_20201219_173346.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20201219_173417.jpg
    IMG_20201219_173417.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I would like a piece of both. I dont have much to trade only frag green striped discosoma and red mushroom with blue dots. Lmk what your looking to get if no interest i. Frags.

I am also 100% in for pieces of both. No restrictions on size of the frags quantities on the sinularia. I just put together a nano that I had plans to fill with only soft corals, so this is perfect timing.

Salted

NJRC Member
OP told me to email him, hasn't responded since. Joined yesterday.. Seems.. fishy.
Seems there's a few of these on the site all of a sudden. Maybe let the mods know. Guy sounds a little sketchy. If he responds we can go there together and I'll pick up for Paulie.
I reached out early yesterday also. No response to PMs so far...
See above. If someone's going two of us will go.
Paulie I saw where you said todays' your only day off. If this guy happens to respond and I can get this stuff for you I will and you can get it from me.