• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Happy birthday NikkiT

radiata

NJRC Member
Hope you've had a great birthday and a really great bottle of wine with the really fine dinner that Mike made for you to make up for our current fine restaurant-deprivation! The next time we get together I've got a 97-pointer for you for your belated birthday gift. In the mean time, keep your spirits up - we're all not out of the woods quite yet..

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday Nikki! Hope Mike made your day extra special. Stay safe and God bless!

Thank you all! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year, and Bob, I'm looking forward to that bottle of wine!

radiata

NJRC Member
Thank you all! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year, and Bob, I'm looking forward to that bottle of wine!

"That bottle" is a 2018 Chateau Croix D'Amudes Cuvee Reserve. The rating is from Decanter. (I think Decanter is the European equivalent of The Wine Spectator, but don't hold me to that, as I've just finished a bottle of 2013 Cafaggio Basilica Solatio Chanti Classico Riserva. This Chianti is currently available at Bottle King (of all places, doh...), and happens to be the best Chanti in my own recent memory - it gets 93 Points from the Wine Spectator.) I've just written your name, in Magic Marker, on one of my four bottles of the 97 pointer. If our Covid environment doesn't end soon, I'll leave it to you in my will - with the requirement that you and Michael consume it on my birthday.

"That bottle" is a 2018 Chateau Croix D'Amudes Cuvee Reserve. The rating is from Decanter. (I think Decanter is the European equivalent of The Wine Spectator, but don't hold me to that, as I've just finished a bottle of 2013 Cafaggio Basilica Solatio Chanti Classico Riserva. This Chianti is currently available at Bottle King (of all places, doh...), and happens to be the best Chanti in my own recent memory - it gets 93 Points from the Wine Spectator.) I've just written your name, in Magic Marker, on one of my four bottles of the 97 pointer. If our Covid environment doesn't end soon, I'll leave it to you in my will - with the requirement that you and Michael consume it on my birthday.
Thanks Bob! I’m going to hope that covid will be under control in time to consume it with you on your next birthday!