• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Has anyone bought a new Honda/Toyota CR-V/Rav4 this year

I'm going to be purchasing a RAV4 '07 and was windering if anyone has just purchased a car in the same class and the reasons.

I got the acura which is the same thing as the honda pilot (made by same people and almost exactly the same) and I LOVE IT. Honda makes a GREAT vehicle.

Which model the the RDX or the MDX?

I looked at the RDX is in the same size class as the Honda/Toyota and its a more of a luxury vehicle it has a lot of nice tech features and a great interior. But on the other side its lower on performance and lower MPG than the Toyota v6 and since the toyota is cheaper thats why I was leaning toward it.

I did the MDX but it is the same as the Honday Pilot. I was thinking of getting the honda but I actually found a car sales person I liked at Acura so I went that route.

The MDX is a beautiful car how much did were you able to talk them down to? When I visited honda they were really trying to red rid of the Pilots the were selling the base model for under 24k.

It was almost 1 year ago and I don't really remember but I got a great value on a trade in that I was having problems with so the numbers got weird.

I just walked in and told him what I wanted to pay, get on the trade in, and how I wanted to do it and he just said: Ok.