• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Heating oil

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Not reef related, so mods can delete this- I use oil to heat my house ( and my tanks to some degree). I just saved over $.50/ gal on oil using cashheatingoil.com- $100 for me on a tank- more for fish/ coral

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I just got a fill and choked when I saw the bill.
239 gallons at $5.60 - that link would have saved me about $300.

Glad to have the info and will use it next time!
Thanks!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My home is all electric and just replaced all the base board heaters except the bedrooms. Will happen next year when we redo them.
I hope to save a few bucks with the new heaters.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Pretty soon you'll have to use an electric stove since most states are banning gas stoves......LOL

momof6kids

NJRC Member
We use natural gas and just paid our bill for the month of January. When I first opened the bill I thought they didn't get the payment for last month. But, they did. The bill literally doubled. :(

DYIguy

NJRC Member
We use natural gas and just paid our bill for the month of January. When I first opened the bill I thought they didn't get the payment for last month. But, they did. The bill literally doubled. :(
I thought the price of natural gas was coming down