• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello there.

Hey guys. I haven't been on the site in about 3 weeks. I've started a new job and i'm still getting acclimated to the new hours.

Anywho, I'm gonna try and make it back on here more often.

Taking a three week break was enough time for me to start going through withdrawl.

I'm not sure i'll be able to catch up with all the reading. I'm gonna mark all threads as read for now and then try and keep up from now on.

I'm also going to start off by posting some questions. My tank has been doing really well and things are starting to grow really fast.

I subscribed to the www.aquariumwatertesting.com website to test my water since being away from the tank for 12 hours a day 6 days a week. I didn't want the one day a week I get to work on the tank to have any suprises.

I'm going to post my first results in another post.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great to see you, Mike. Looking forward to a FTS (along with the details from the AWT).