• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HUGE REEFERS PARTY

Hopefully this will get someone’s attention. I am moving at the end of March and need some help moving my 120gal system. Move will take place on Saturday March 31st in the AM. I plan on starting around 8:00am with draining the water. I also will be renting a truck with lift gate so I can transport the water and system without breaking my back.

Anyone that is willing to help can help themselves to frag any zoa’s and or mushrooms I have in the tank.

Moving from Mercer County to Burlington County, about a 30min around trip

If I don't end up moving on the same day I should be able to help you. Then I call in the favor and you can help me with my 120 move. :)

I'll be moving from Deptford to Bordentown.

Carlo

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've got plans that weekend. If the date changes though, I'll be glad to help out.

currently i am free to help on that weekend, however i have a trip the previous weekend that may get pushed to that weekend. if it does not i will come help out. i'm in mount laurel. what zip codes are your moving from/to?

Moving from Lawrence township in Mercer County zip 08648 to Chesterfield in Burlington County zip 08515

Ed, I was going to rent a van.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
ok. My father in law has a huge ford pickup I can get for you. if you pay for gas. How many guys are going to be there. That tank did not look light.

Ed,

Tank will be empty for the move. I plan on draining the water into 4-5 rubbermaid cans so I can reuse it. Also will have a seperate one for the liverock,fish and coral. Even the sand is coming out, as I got new sand from Premium Aquatics.

Isn't it GREAT how many "brother" reefers will jump in to help someone they really don't even know. It's little things like this that make the hobby even more enjoyable!

Carlo

Carlo

I couldn't have said it better. I am very happy with the response in helping.

Thanks again everyone
John

Hiya,

Even though I am new around here, I am willing to help out in any way I can. Send me a PM with details. I drive a Ford Explorer, so if you need anything hauled it's there!!!!

Hope to see you guys at the next meeting!

Tom

Tom,

Welcome aboard and thanks for the offer. Date will be March 31th at around 10am my house which is located in Lawrence Township Mercer County zip 08648. If everyone agrees I would love to have a little frag swap after the move. Thought if we can get enough people even if they didn't want to help with the tank, they could move over my new place and just BS and exchange some frags. Like I said before everyone is more then welcome to frag some zoa's for helping

John