• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I Had enough................

Ok

I've had enough, missing frags, and now my cream angel looks like it's going to die. It's time for a total change. it's time to start over again. I have 4 damsels, looking for a good home, oh and a over active pistol shrimp also, anybody want them? I'm about to get my trio of cherubs, and a pair of flames and that will be it on the fish. But I need to get rid of these first. Any takers, I'll gladly take a couple of frags for them all.

revclyburn

eholceker

NJRC Member
edwin,

adding 3 cherubs and 2 flame angels is a disaster waiting to happen. adding more than 1 angel especially multiple species is a bad bad idea.

Hey Eric

the Cherubs are already a trio, the Flames are a pair also. I might drop the flames, and just go with the trio. I'm getting them from inlandaquatics. In any event, I'm about to change my whole tank around.

edwin