• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I wanna host! I wanna host gosh darn it! :)

Hope you can see this image ... this is one of Trigger99's baby Pink Anemones! My clown love it, but just a wee bit too small! He's trying so hard to "fit" in comfortably! :)

Check out fishcam for a live view ... http://www.sandeeland.com/FishCam/

cam_1.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ouch. Hopefully she doesn't love him to death! Watch it carefully. A clown that big can literally kill a small BTA (I've seen it first hand). Good luck with him!

Trigger99's special Pink BTA are just BEAUTIFUL! Hope my little one will continue to do well ...

Lights off for the night. On again in the AM.

Yes sir - I have an official fish room (well, basically the whole basement - with about 1,100g now ... it would certainly come crashing thru the floor of our 1928 house!). I have between 18 and 20 tanks at any given time. 6 saltwater (2 of which are reef). The rest are freshwater ...

Sorry - I moved the camera ... it's pointed toward the Goby and Shrimp house right now. Clown and pink anemone are still doing very very well!

... just got finished cleaning 3 tanks and two Eheims, whew.

:)

lrg-833-mefishroom08.jpg

that's INSANE. why not just do a huge inwall and make dividers? that would be awesome as well. actually a good idea ;x i may try that when i finally get a basement and the money to fund that!

Stop it Sandee!

Must not look at Sandee's basement Bill! You are cutting back on tanks! No, no your 20+ tank days are behind you!

BTW freshwater fans, AO got some sexy discus in this week! ;)

blange3 said:
Stop it Sandee!

Must not look at Sandee's basement Bill! You are cutting back on tanks! No, no your 20+ tank days are behind you!

BTW freshwater fans, AO got some sexy discus in this week! ;)
LOL Bill. I have to admit I will have serious inclinations about putting some more volume in my home when the day comes that I visit Sandee's place. (and I'm sure John and Phyl's this weekend!)

By the way Sandee, I just checked out your site for the first time. Very cool...I see you have lookdowns. How cool is that!! :eek: So the header on your post says you want to host...are their any plans in store? I will be there!

Oh NO! No hosting of any club meetings here! Think of it this way - I host "virtually" 7x24 via my FishCams! :)

Our house isn't kid-friendly, and well, it's a mess. The tanks are cleaner than our bathrooms! OMG!

Thanks for checking out FishCam ... yes, I'm very proud of that setup! Take a look - the blue lights are on, way cool ...

cam_1.jpg

I want a fish room!
I knew you had a few tanks, I never realized it was that many!!
Very cool Sandy!!!

I must visit the fish cam more often :D