• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Industrial Shelving

Hi all,
I am looking for some industrial steel shelving. Looking for six or eight units approx 10' High x 24' deep x 8' long w/five shelves in each. Automotive style parts storage.

If anyone knows a good source for stuff like this used, let me know.

See you all Saturday.

Kenny Z.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We got some pretty good shelving units from Sam's. They are a little smaller than those dimensions, though. I think one unit around 8'high x 4' long x 2' deep and the other is around 7' high x 6.5' long x 2' deep.

They are really easy to assemble and seem to be pretty good quality. I'm not sure what sort of auto parts you looking to store. They'll definitely hold belts and plugs, but probably not an engine block!

I Ordered from BuyRack.com They Have a warehouse in Edison and I picked the racking up there.

It's in my basement supporting my sumps and stuff - so you can see it at them meeting.

Eric