• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

intoduction

Hi my names Dave. I'm just starting out and a few of my friends told me about your club sounded interesting I have 1 150 gal. rr tank and I can always use some help.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Dave, welcome to NJRC! We're glad you found us (thank your friends for pointing you in our direction for us!).

There are a number people here with varying levels of experience in many different aspects of reef keeping, all of whom are always willing to answer questions. Surf around, check out some threads and please, ask away!

I'm not sure where you're located but our next club meeting is going to be in Marlboro. Meetings are a great way to meet fellow reefers, see other systems and gain information. They're family friendly and always a good time. Hopefully we'll see you at one soon.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Dave, Welcome to the NJRC Forums. Lots of great folks here.

Tell us a little bit about your 150. What equipment do you have for it? Lighting? Do you keep corals or is it FOWLR?

Welcome aboard!

Wow, I'd say a 150 is a NICE place to start! LOL! Enjoy the ride! There are alot of great people here!

Welcome!

A 150 is a real nice tank to start with! Gets expensive to fill up too.

What parts do you hail from? You might have a couple reefers nearby.

Carlo