• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Is this too close ?

Hi, my anemone has moved very close to my hammer ,should i be worried about this ?:oops: its a 29g biocube, it was down below the rock that it is on now almost in the sand bed but moved up and has stayed on top for 1 week now

Attachments

• 20190915_120632.jpg
    20190915_120632.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 20

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nems will go where nems will go (ask the scores of us who have rainbows living behind the rockwork).
No need to move it, stress it, or disturb it in any way.
If it gets stung and is bothered, it'll find a new place.
Beautiful tank btw.

Thanks,Its my first tank had it about 1.5 years now,I was not sure if i should move him , not sure if that coral could hurt the anemone or not , I am just getting to know my corals and fish. (lots to learn) but that's what is so great about having this tank. thanks for the advice

I do have a small duncan but it has not gone anywhere near it yet but i will keep that in mind
So you know... in my case the Duncan that was being touched by the RTBA reacted by not extending the fingers of his polyps on the side he was being touched. He sorta just kept them folded up real tight. I only allowed it to go on for two days before I moved the Duncan. I do not know if any damage would have occurred if I left it.