• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Java Chat is Back!

Alright, due to popular demand, the Java chat client is back...

For those who would like to use their own IRC client, the address is:
irc.everywherechat.com:6667

Enjoy!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
/kick grasshopper

There ya go buddy. I'm always willing to help a reefer in need! See you all tonight!

Hey Jason, last night in chat, we were talking about sugar kangaroos and I went to mention that I'm looking for a good home for my bird (a cockateil) Needless to say, the chat auto-cut the whole word cockateil for what I can only guess is the first four letters. In the future should I put a 0 (zero) in place of an o for it to go across?

I sat in front of my computer for 20 minutes last night waiting for the java chat to load...to my surprise it would not open, NOT! Gotta love the java.
Mike.

grasshopper said:
Hey Jason, last night in chat, we were talking about sugar kangaroos and I went to mention that I'm looking for a good home for my bird (a cockateil) Needless to say, the chat auto-cut the whole word cockateil for what I can only guess is the first four letters. In the future should I put a 0 (zero) in place of an o for it to go across?
HAHAHA

Yeah, apparently our new server doesn't allow us to use naughty words like that. Stop being so dirty, GH, and it'll all be OK.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
anabolic_1 said:
I sat in front of my computer for 20 minutes last night waiting for the java chat to load...to my surprise it would not open, NOT!  Gotta love the java.
Mike.

Do you have an IRC client that DOES work for you? If so you're able to use that now! Hopefully this will be the best of both worlds.