• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

jbg nano 12 lid, 40 gal breeder complete, 30 gallon turtle complete parlin nj

ok first is the lid from my nano 12. the tank bit the big one and i have a lid with the dual lamps and led light complete with ballast stuff. i also have a stand. free to first come.

i have a black 40 gallon breeder tank complete with lid, standard light, cabinet stand, rena filter, and heater. just moved and got a 210 wife won't let me keep this one.

i also have a 30ish gallon tank. the top support is broken so i filled it half way and used it for my turtles. you get the lid, standard light, tank, cabinet stand, heater, and fluvial filter.

for the tank setups I'm looking for best offer so i can have some funds to put discus and stingray in my new 210.
im in south am boy till 6/23 then ill be at my new house in parlin. best way to reach me is text message. 732-925-0436.

i alsomhave some lava rock I'm not going to use. come get it.