• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Joke of the day...?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow.. That's nuts!

Did you read the reviews??

They are worthy of an RC thread! lol

the last of the comments on Amazon's site says "if you buy this you need 2 die" very funny.

I've seen bigger versions of this tank - i think it was 15 gallons. you had to build supports into the wall to support the weight. and it looked impossible to maintain. but they were trying to sell them with a straight face.

I laughed and moved along.

Eric
maybe we should do a group buy

I love the easy to maintain line, I can imagaine the directions for maintance..... ;D

scoop the dead fish out (net sold seprately) and flush down the toilet . Pour old water down sink and refill (this kit does not include water). Go to your local pet shop and buy a few more oversized goldfish. Viola you're done! :p

malulu

NJRC Member
yeah, the comments/review are funny - like this one "Your fish will thank you for not having to look at your mother in law or child's photo all day long."...!!

did i hear someone say "group buy?" - we should get a dozen or so in the living room with this http://www.bio-elite.com/waterbridge.htm to make it as a perfect setup...
;D