• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Just returning, is aquatic obsession gone from ledgewood?

Is Alex gone and are we truly down to just absolutely fish in clifton? Asking because I went to ocean gallery for the first time in about a year and man their stock is like non-existent. It was like gamestop before reddit lol. Thanks

Is Alex gone and are we truly down to just absolutely fish in clifton? Asking because I went to ocean gallery for the first time in about a year and man their stock is like non-existent. It was like gamestop before reddit lol. Thanks
Aquatic Obsessions in in Avenel. Reefco is one of the best stores in NJ. ACC in ocean is my go to for supplies (I'm closets to them). There's sea level (never been) and absolutely fish in clifton (not a fan. Prices are too high compared to others)

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member

Aquatic obsession is closed on Wednesday.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Sea Level in Pine Brook on rt 46 is good- frags start at $10- decent selection of fish- got to check weekly for new arrivals- for frags Mike in Parsippany is great- you'll find him on Craigslist for ' coral' in Morris county

Alex from Ledgewood, I believe is Ocean Image Aquatics, not Aquatic Obsessions. Haven't been there in a while though, not sure if they closed.

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Yup Alex is gone for now,he said he will be doing online at some point.

Salted

NJRC Member
Sea Level in Pine Brook on rt 46 is good- frags start at $10- decent selection of fish- got to check weekly for new arrivals- for frags Mike in Parsippany is great- you'll find him on Craigslist for ' coral' in Morris county
I agree with both statements. My son and I have bought from Mike a few times already.

I was so happy when we just moved to Hopatcong and one day I was driving by and saw the Ocean Image sign, stopbyand found out it was close for business.
I've been at Sea Level and it looks ok.