• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Just took a video of my tank. (it's not in this thread .. sorry)

So anyway,

I just took a video of my tank and I'm going to edit it and post it. I was talking to Bill (blange3) and I told him that maybe my contribution to the club could be to video some tanks for members and maybe we can get a new section on the site for videos.

Anyway I don't want to get ahead of myself because I work 6 days a week and have a couple hours here and there to get some done. So after my tank video ... if you guys like it, maybe we can do a tank a month and it would be a nice addition to our site.

I would love to video BillyR's tank first but if we start from there it would just be all downhill. So I think if it's ok with Bill (Blange3) I would like to do his tank before he takes it down for the new one.

Bill let me know. Thanks.

Also if anyone is interested in helping out with the video let me know. I could use help.

My video will be posted soon. Thanks again.

Hey Mike,

Film away because it will be all uphill from mine! 8)

I can add a brief eulogy to the video as well. I really hope I'm doing the right thing with this upgrade because I do love that tank! ::)

Bill,

What day or night can you have me over. The filming part only takes 20 minutes, if that, and then the rest is on my Mac computer for the editing.

Let me know, thanks.