• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Large leather and combo rock - must see - Cherry Hill

Hey Guys,

• I have a large coral combo rock with pulsing zenia, two different bright green palys, bright green and brown zoas, keyna tree, and pink and green clove polyps (larger than a softball) - $50/obo/frags
  • Large yellow leather coral (larger than a softball) - $60 for the entire coral - or $10 if I frag it
  • And a small zoa frag for sale - $5 or frag

Pics are below, the pic of the cloves close up is not my photo, however they look exactly the same.

clove example.jpgcombo1.jpgcombo2.jpgcombo3.jpgcombo4.jpgfs1.jpgFsleather.jpg

I would like to get a frag of the pink and green clove but you are too far, beautiful coral....

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the bump. All the corals pictured besides the leather, and the zoa frag all come together on a piece of live rock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man your so far away, in the same boat as juan. I want some of those clove polyps.

Let me know if you are ever local, we can work something out. The cloves are papaya cloves and normally run around $50 for 4 or so polyps. This is why the combo rock is a deal and a steal. haha

How big is the colony of cloves? like how many polyps are there.

Maybe me and Juan can work something out, I wouldn't mind traveling if we end up splitting the cost.

Also is the picture in your first post of the cloves from your tank? or found online?

Well once we find out how big the colony is we can coordinate splitting it, if that's ok with everyone.

How big is the colony of cloves? like how many polyps are there.

Maybe me and Juan can work something out, I wouldn't mind traveling if we end up splitting the cost.

Also is the picture in your first post of the cloves from your tank? or found online?

No problem here, thanks in advance.

Please let me clarify:

Picture one is not my picture but my cloves look exactly the same. I used this picture because my camera would not work with my LEDs.

The next four pictures are of the same rock, looking to sell the whole rock....I took multiple pictures to show all that is on the rock.

Lastly, since there is so much interest in the cloves I will frag some. I need to order some more frag plugs. Will let you guys know when I have cloves available.

Leather pending pickup. No one wants the combo rock?! It is like a mini reef, has like 8 different coral on it. Accepting offers....