• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Large purple cap for NJRC

OK, let's do this!! =)

FREE FREE FREE

Large purple cap frag party!! I got this recently and it won't fit my tank. I will save a piece for my tank, but the rest is up for grabs. Take as little or as big as you want, but please be considerate that others want a frag too. The cap has some GSP and zoos/palys on it too. You can bring a frag for trade, but if not it's all cool too. :cool:

It will be this Sunday, 9/8/13. I am free between 1-3PM. First come, first serve. PM me for my address and contact info.

Thanks!!

pj18.jpg

Can someone bring a fragging tool to break up the cap? I sometimes break off by hand, but the sizes vary. I'm sure no one wants a 1/2 inch frag. Brian offered a saw, but that might be overkill. If not, I can probably borrow it from him. Let me know.

I also have 2 medium-sized hermit crabs up for grabs, a bleached-out candy-cane, and possibly other misc stuff to take home.

Thanks!!

Jun, depending on what the misc stuff is, I'll probably take it. I'll take the hermits too. The candy cane I don't need though lol. I have two frags of it already :p.

I'll see you not this Sunday, but next Sunday. Looking forward to it :)!

Last edited:
Someone has dibs on the hermits. But if they're still available next sunday, they're yours. The misc stuff are some equipment I'm not using: TLF reactor canister, hydrometer, etc. I have to check the garage to see what else is just taking up space. I'll save a purple cap for you.

If you still have some cap, I' ll buy a piece if no longer free, let me know pls

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, no more caps available for now. I will let you know if I have some to give away in the future.

Thanks to everyone who showed up yesterday! Enjoy the frags and I hope they grow quick in your tanks.