• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Last of what is left! Cherry Hill 08002

Last of what i have left so i can finally break down the tank.

Livestock:
Coral:
4 head XL frogspawn (heads extend 6" each on average) $25
35+ Head NEON green duncan. atleast 35 heads. $100
Sprungs stunner chalice, 5+" in diameter -$20
Bicolor war coral. 2-3" $20
Blue derasa clam 3.5" $40
Metallic green long tentacle torch 1.5 heads (splitting) $15

Fish:
Yellow tang 5" -$30
Ora spotted mandarin (eats flake + frozen etc) $40
Ora purple dotty -$20
ORA Naked Clown -$30
Pygmy Flameback angel (never touched a coral in my tank) $40
Yellow watchman $15

Equipment:
MP40w 2.5 yrs old. runs like a champ. $250 or 275 paypalled and shipped.

Octopus NW200 maybe 2 years old. $175

Once corals are sold i will have my LED light for sale. I built a framework canopy for it, and can finish it if you want the canopy with the light. Otherwise it can be hung.

If taken together, the light consists of 12 cree XM-L whites, driven by a meanwell 60-48D. 2 bridgelux green, 2 bridgelux turquoise, 6 cree xpe blue, and 28 XPE royal blues that are run through 2 meanwell 60-48D drivers.

The drivers are hooked up to to dimmable 300ma adapters that allow you to adjust the current to control the power to each strand of LEDs. allows you to customize the color temperature.

The leds are mounted to a 4ft long heatsink made of aluminum U channel that have 3 mounted 70mm fans on the top. Runs ice cold to the touch even in the summer after they have been on full blast for 8 hours.

Asking $300 for the light setup. If no interest i will part out everything.