• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lighting....how much on a 92 corner

Well I just bought a rr 92 corner last night and am picking it up on wed of this upcoming week. My problem now is how to light it effectively. I currently have a 54 corner with a 30 in lighting setup on it. It has a 250w halide and 2 pc actinic s as well for a total wattage of 380w. Now will this be enough light or should I consider an upgrade to the next size which is a 36 in with 2 250w halides and 2 pc actinic s for a total wattage of 630w.

I have a fowlr setup at the moment but am looking towards adding an anemone or two and maybe some corals in the future if I can ever find anything that works with the fish I currently have.

Corner tanks look great but trying to light them is a pain.... I wish I could fit a normal shape tank then my lighting problems would be easy. I would just throw my 8 bulb t-5 48in nova setup on there and be done with it.

So let me know what you think