• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a Magnificent anemone

horseplay

NJRC Member
I bought mine about 2 years ago from aquarium care center. they show up every once a while. Regardless where you get them, do a cipro treatment first. I have the pills if you can't get them easily.

here's mine in treatment:

Wow , what a beauty. Yea I’ve gotten one from ACC a few years ago and surprisingly it never needed treatment. Been out the hobby a while and getting back in and now in the hunt for another one. ACC is currently out of stock at the moment. The search continues lol and thanks for the offer for the antibiotics I appreciate it,

Pete’s Aquarium in Fishkill NY. Great guy , very down to earth and knowledgeable. They have a website but they use stock photos and I didn’t want it shipped. Also when I called he said he had a few and I wanted to see them all. It’s actually bluer in person. IMG_1029.jpegIMG_1028.jpegIMG_1027.jpeg