• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for home for my Min Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconut

NJRC Member
I had posted about her in a previous post a few months ago. After some thought, it would be better for us and her if she went to somebody who has the time to meet her needs. We just don't have the time to give her the attention she needs. My condition has been that I didn't want her going to just anybody. I'd prefer not to list her on craigslist. I know the people around here are true animal lovers, which is where I'd like to see her go. She really is a sweet dog. She's was born on October 5th and is currently 5 years old. She's fixed, crate trained and fully house broken. If interested, send me a PM and I'll give more details or answer questions. I'm not asking anything for her, just want her going to a good home. Here are some photos:

falconut

NJRC Member
I guess I worded the above poorly. First, she doesn't have special needs, she's completely healthy. Her needs that I'm referring to are lots of attention. She loves it and we really don't give her much. My wife and kids pretty much ignore her and I'm out most of the day. So, she's not getting enough as it is. She loves walks, going out, being pet, being talked to and following you around. I imagine, pretty much active dog things.

Status
Not open for further replies.