• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for some macro algae

I'm just starting to setup my first marine tank (sea horses) and am looking for some macro algae to put in my sump while my tank cylces. My zip code is 07755 i can pay but only through mail.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have brillo that u can have. I can meet you on the parkway today. I'm heading south soon.

I can drop off a nice bunch of green gracillara...I need to get it out of my tank. It's yours for free if you want it, just let me know where to drop it off lol.

Tom

Tripsie man it was great meeting ya. i was shocked you showed up like 5 minutes after 4 a man of his word :). i have it sitting in the sump right now broke it into two clumps and used a rubber band to attach to a piece of rock like you suggested.

Woo hoo! It was great meeting you as well! You should get some really nice growth out it and when they get huge in a few weeks, split 'em again until you've got a nice amount then you can get a tang (to aggrevate the horses of course) and keep it happy for a long time! lol

If there's anything you need just let me know and we'll make it happen!

Tom