• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to trade Zoas in Central NJ (Monmouth County Area)

Hey all,

Just looking to try and increase the ever expanding collection of zoas so looking to hopefully do some swaps.

I am not looking to say oh hey my zoa is worth X amount I need more. I am just looking to expand on what I already have.

Not everything is fragged or fragable but quite a bit of it already is.'

Notables that I am missing: Rastas, Blue Hornets, Sunny D

CK Bozo Birthdays
Orange Oxides
Rainbow Infusions
Rainbow Incinerators
Rainbow Spectrums
White Zombies
King Midas
Scrambled Eggs
Psychosis
LaserLemons
GobStoppers
Magicians
Punch Drunk
StarGazers
OutKasts
Catseye
Bob Marlies
WidowMakers
Pink Hippos
Omegas
Pluto Passion
Punk Rockers
Jaw Breaker Zoas
Pink Diamonds
Fire and Ice
Mohawks
FruitLoops
AOIS
Hyper Jubilee
Purple Hearts
Vamps in Drag
Hawaiian Ding Dangs
Playboy Bunnies
Exosphere
Illumanatis
Purple Monsters
Beauty and the Beast
Red Hornets
Utter Chaos
Nirvana
Dark Phoenix People Eaters

Big Shout out to @EZreefin for hooking me up. Beautiful tanks and awesome reefer in general.

Last edited:
I have Rasta and Utter Chaos zoas , I live in Brick close to the parkway. If your Interested

Yup absolutely interested, honestly I'm interested in almost anything that's not in the list (a few small exceptions... yes I'm looking at you pandoras and green/trash palys.)

shoot me a PM and we can work out a day/time and what you might be interested in.

EZreefin

NJRC Member
Lol where do you live at? I have a bunch of Utter Chaos and just actually made a Rasta frag with About 7 heads on it.

EZreefin

NJRC Member
Lol where do you live at? I have a bunch of Utter Chaos and just actually made a Rasta frag with About 7 heads on it.

Attachments

• PXL_20231117_183854440.jpg
    PXL_20231117_183854440.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20231117_183910834.jpg
    PXL_20231117_183910834.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20231117_183918725.jpg
    PXL_20231117_183918725.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

EZreefin

NJRC Member
I'm about 5 min. From there. Awesome. So you know Ben that's there probably. Lol I'm Eric M. By the way. If your not busy, you can stop by tonight or we can schedule another time that is good for you.

EZreefin

NJRC Member
I also have these. I believe they are Nirvanas and Halle Berry. They were sold to me as generic zoas, but the best ID I can get from people and pictures.

Attachments

• PXL_20231117_202214056.jpg
    PXL_20231117_202214056.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20231117_202140131.jpg
    PXL_20231117_202140131.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Here’s some of my colonies
Sunny d, blue hornets, and I can’t remember the pink ones. I’m not good with the names.

Attachments

• IMG_2451.jpeg
    IMG_2451.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
I also have these. I believe they are Nirvanas and Halle Berry. They were sold to me as generic zoas, but the best ID I can get from people and pictures.
Yup I'm interested in the Nirvanas.. I think I have the Halle Berry as one I didnt know the name of.. I have like 10+ other like that too.

I'm around tonight. Check your pm.

Bump to the top!

I would also be interested to trade zoas for other corals. Shrooms, LPS, SPS.. just let me know when you have and see if we can work something out.

Here’s some of my colonies
Sunny d, blue hornets, and I can’t remember the pink ones. I’m not good with the names.
How long has that duncan been there? Is he bothered by the zoas or are they over growing it?

I had like 100 of those pinky gold one that I had to trow out!! Grow to fast

Bot587

NJRC Member
I have sunny d, illuminati, aoi, rainbow infusion, rasta, goochster, hawaiian ding dang, blue hornet, red hornet, white zombie, sonic flare