• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LTB Sea Hare

Ello all..

I'm looking for a decent Sea Hair to help me in this battle of hair algae I have going on. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with?

Thanks

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Don't know where you are located, but I saw Allquatics had just gotten one in. Check the sponsors page.

mnat said:
Don't know where you are located, but I saw Allquatics had just gotten one in. Check the sponsors page.

I'm in Browns Mills (08015) Funny you said that. I just got an answer from them on how much they were selling them for and they are going fast. I highly doubt I will be able to get there this weekend so I might have to get one ordered for me from somewhere. Figured I would ask here first.

Thanks

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OGII in North Plainfield has them all the time. They have a deal where you purchase the sea hare for $20 and when it's done you can bring it back for a $10 store credit.

Bob