• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Macro Algae

where are you located , what are you trading and what are you looking for, I have a few different kind of red algae, cheato and coulerpa the one with the long leaves

where are you located , what are you trading and what are you looking for, I have a few different kind of red algae, cheato and coulerpa the one with the long leaves
I’d be interested in some. My nitrates are in the 40ppm range and I’m starting to worry about it. I’m in 08876 Somerville area.

If anyone else has some macro they are willing to part, please let me know. My nitrate are in he 40 ppm range and vodka does not seem to be helpin.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 27248

If anyone else has some macro they are willing to part, please let me know. My nitrate are in he 40 ppm range and vodka does not seem to be helpin.
Thanks
I have a 55g drum of chaeto, take as much as you’d like.08234…also have frags

I appreciate the offer but you’re like 2 hours maybe more from my location. I was hoping for something a little closer