• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Macros up for grabs

Did a huge trim back on Gracilaria Hayi, got 2 portions to give to NJRC members free or some zoas/soft coral trades! Pick up is at 08882.

20201230_145304.jpg

I got some kenya fingers in my sump as well if anyone wants those tossed in. Can also try to pop some zoa heads if it doesnt give me too hard a time.

Last edited:

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Hey, that last photo is carpeting halimedia I believe. Very kind of you to pass some of these on!

Bump, would like to take down the qt soon, they are still up for grabs!

For reference, the gracilia hayi:
20201009_174123.jpg

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks to GA for the macro yesterday. Most appreciated.
Saying that, I now have some Caulerpa available in Brick 08724 if anyone is interested.

Awesome and thank you.. let me know when I can swing by I’m in Milltown and work in East Brunswick so whatever works for you

Very generous of you! I’d definitely love to pick tomorrow up... I can pass by your area tomorrow at 2:45ish. Shoot me a text at 9175387285.

It's in the sump, so there is no rush to pick it up. I do have more portions, just was looking to give some away, and trade another chunk for for credit or something at a store.