• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Marco Rocks FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
50lbs of Marco Key Largo Rock $65
30lbs of Marco flat cut, perfect building ledges $60

The rock is brand new, just got it a couple of weeks ago but ended up not needing it in the new tank. These prices are 50% off of what you would pay for them thru Marco so the prices are firm.

If you buy all of the rock I will throw in a bucket of the E-Marco400 10lb bond kit.

Pictures available upon request and not shipping. Available for pick up or meet in the area.

Please close the thread

I've had overwhelming interest over night and right now the flat rock is sold and a couple of people coming to look at the key largo later on today or tomorrow. I am going to close the thread at this point and if for some reason the rocks dont sell I will repost.

awww nutter butter... well i'll buy the keylargo sight unseen im in east orange NJ so it should be a nice ride to you maybe visit a lfs in your area or something. plz lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.