• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

may have the Zoa Pox

couple polyps closed yesterday and today hopefully open tomorrow if not I am going to treat what dosage do you put in water doeas the furan-2 have the dip process on the box I read the article that was posted on the other zoa pox thread is that the way to do it? Greg call me asap thanks John

Situation replied to, john, take deep breaths!
Recommended actions- Turkey blaster, hit them good then see if they open.
Iodine dip, 8 drops in a bowl, wait 5 min, swoosh the frag around, dip in clean water,
examine the dip water for parasites.

Furan-2 Treatments, my experience.
Highly effective against zoa disorders.
Minimum negative effects on the zoas, many opened up shortly after treatments.
No effects or concerns to the main tank after returning the treated zoas, zoes were dipped in clean water first.
GregH

just because they are closed it doesnt mean they have zoa pox - look for white stuff on them that are not sand.

one furan II pocket in one cap of tank water for 30 minutes, 3 days in a row.

bovsbaitboxes said:
couple polyps closed yesterday and today hopefully open tomorrow if not I am going to treat what dosage do you put in water doeas the furan-2 have the dip process on the box I read the article that was posted on the other zoa pox thread is that the way to do it? Greg call me asap thanks John