• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Members of NJRC are a class act!

I only joined NJRC a few weeks ago and i must say that it has been a pleasure speaking to all of you. I met mladencovic tonight and he hooked me up with a nice set of frags, and i have been given offers by other members as well. I just want to say thank you to everyone i have dealt with in NJRC whether it be frags or knowledge you are all a great people to know. i can't wait to meet more of you.

Marcelo if you are reading this thank you again!! and i will talk to you soon!

Thank you for the kind words, and remember you have a free refill if you need it :) (hopefully you wont). Most of my stock is from other members from this club that have been equally helpfull to me (Merv and Ralph to name the few)

Yes...I agree. This group is great. I'm sad to have missed out on the June group buy, but other than that..the forum has been great and my experience with everyone I have met so far has been great. Can't wait to give back on a knowledge and frag side.

:::warm fuzzies:::

The members here are the greatest and always willing to help, going above and beyond, from what I've seen too!