• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MIKE! (michaelm2341) THANKS A LOT BUDDY!!!!!

C

concept3

I cannot believe this came out of my tank- I think it was that teal one in the back that I said I wouldn't frag, but I ended up fragging for you anyways, remember? It was all the way in the back of the tank, half browned out and half buried underneath another coral colony :D

frag.jpg

Thanks again! I hope the colors stay in my tank this time!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes. I think that was the one. All the corals I recieved from you are doing great. I had ballast and bulb problems for the past month, switiching from 250watt to 400watt MH.Can't wait for that nice blue tort I got from you to color back up so I can cut you a piece.. Thank YOU Merve.

C

concept3

here are my torts- don't need a piece, but thanks.
i was able to keep them colorful after the move!

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a few other things that would look great in you're Japanese style tank. If you're ever up this way, stop in.

i dont think Merv have a Japanise style tank, is more than and open top tank, but none of less beautiful, btw Merv you are like 1000000 lenghts closer to a Japanese style tank than me

Gabe