• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Misc corals for sale East Windsor 08520

I’m selling all coral that’s in my tank at reasonable prices. I only expect $5 or $10 for most pieces. The nicer ones (yellow scroll, green chalice, yellow polyp covered rock, small red goni) are $20. I’m also selling the LR. Some of it has mushrooms and/or zoas on it, also some that’s been in my sump for a long time. If you’re interested, I prefer to arrange a time for you to come over to pick & choose which ones you want, and I’m sure we can make a deal.

Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll be around on Monday (1/2) and next weekend.

Thanks,
Tom

Sample pics...

attachment.php

<br><br>
attachment.php

<br><br>
attachment.php

<br><br>
attachment.php

<br>

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Interested in the red goni, yellow scroll and chalice. By the way your pics didn't load.

curt is first in line for the goni.
madreefer first in line for scroll and chalice, second in line for goni.
tazmaniancowboy second in line for scroll and chalice.

Thanks, guys.
Tom

interested in stopping by.. available any night and all day Saturday.. I'll send PM with contact info.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Tom,
Was good seeing you again and thanks for the coral. Hope you get back into the hobby again soon.
Mark