• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Monti, Acros, and other SPS

eholceker

NJRC Member
Still available. Ripping apart the left side of the tank soon so need to get rid of of some of these frags to make some room for the inevitable peices that I will have next. Don't really want to trash them.

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
Still available. Ripping apart the left side of the tank soon so need to get rid of of some of these frags to make some room for the inevitable peices that I will have next. Don't really want to trash them.
Will more of the red dragon be available?

john90009

NJRC Member
Happy and healthy encrusting frag! Encrusting frags have way higher success rate then fresh cut people, this is a nice piece for sure!!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I would be interested in Aussie Shortcake and Red Planet when you have them to sell.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I am back in NJ as of last night. Yes let me know when I can stop by for a shortcake and Red Planet.

eholceker

NJRC Member
I am back in NJ as of last night. Yes let me know when I can stop by for a shortcake and Red Planet.
I have a red planet frag for $25. I didn't get a chance to work the left side of my tank yet. I took an unexpected promotion at work and it's right in the middle of our busy season. Will have the shortcake soon.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have a red planet frag for $25. I didn't get a chance to work the left side of my tank yet. I took an unexpected promotion at work and it's right in the middle of our busy season. Will have the shortcake soon.
Congrats!