• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moving a overcrowded 75 reef tank 3/19 FREE To take your own frags

to anyone that already text me or called me The Deli is closed Sundays and the door will be locked I will be there working on my tanks, just text me when you are at the door. So far 5 people lined up to take some frags, bring what ever you need to cut and take home your frags, be aware that some zoos and palys give off toxins Frag at your own risk!

9 AM sharp please I have a lot of work to do

Thanks,
Dirk

Last edited:
hey guys if possible id like to get in on this but ive never done my own fragging before and would like to learn if there is anyone going tomorrow that wouldn't mind helping me out and teaching me the ropes please shoot me a text and I can make plans to meet you there. unfortunately I don't have fragging tools so this would be the only way I can get a couple of frags for my tank and Id greatly appreciate some hands on learning experience
my cell number is 224 436 1277