• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my 50g custom Cadlights starphire glass rimless tank and equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
ok guys. it's finally time to sell my 50G custom Cadlights rimless starphire glass tank and white cabinet stand. comes with an artfully acrylic custom fit lid with clear mesh. also comes with sapphire blue Trigger systems 34" sump, reef octopus various 2 pump, icecap k120 skimmer, and all the plumbing and extra hoses. ill also throw in a bunch of brand new dry rock that was never used in the new setup. this will be a plug and play system. this sump alone is almost $400! will be ready to go by next week. I can keep the live rock alive if you want it and it's yours (has aiptasia), otherwise it goes in the backyard. I'm asking $400 for EVERYTHING. I never bore a hole in the cabinet doors, and just used 2 sided tape to attach knows, which can be seen in the picture. message me for more info. pickup in edison. I'll also throw in the original glass sump that was custom made for it if you want to keep it under the stand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201223-212610_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201223-212610_Gallery.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20201223_211521.jpg
    20201223_211521.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • 20201223_211514.jpg
    20201223_211514.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 93
  • 20201223_211531.jpg
    20201223_211531.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
ok guys. it's finally time to sell my 50G custom Cadlights rimless starphire glass tank and white cabinet stand. comes with an artfully acrylic custom fit lid with clear mesh. also comes with sapphire blue Trigger systems 34" sump, reef octopus various 2 pump, icecap k120 skimmer, and all the plumbing and extra hoses. ill also throw in a bunch of brand new dry rock that was never used in the new setup. this will be a plug and play system. this sump alone is almost $400! will be ready to go by next week. I can keep the live rock alive if you want it and it's yours (has aiptasia), otherwise it goes in the backyard. I'm asking $400 for EVERYTHING. I never bore a hole in the cabinet doors, and just used 2 sided tape to attach knows, which can be seen in the picture. message me for more info. pickup in edison. I'll also throw in the original glass sump that was custom made for it if you want to keep it under the stand.

Amazing deal!!!!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I think that's a record for fastest time a tank setup was sold on here hahahaha.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
WoW!!!! That price was amazing! I've spent almost $300 on just my DIY 2x4 stand for the 40B and pvc pipes. Congrats on whomever bought that. That is one nice tank too.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
can't get in touch with original buyer. tried texting and messaging and nothing. back up for sale. Deep blue got first dibs and saltkreep is next in line. I need this out ASAP. message me or text me 2016180777

Status
Not open for further replies.