• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Fish was stung. :(

Hey is there anything I can do about anemone stings on my fish I've got a morish idol who was picking at food on one of my rocks and there were little tiny manjo anemones that look like stung the hell out of him and he's not doing all that great, is there anything I can dose with them to help with the stings?

Maybe someone has a better answer, but I don't know of anything. Just wait it out and see what happens. The fish already has the venom in it's body.

If you have any Mythelyne Blue around and if you can catch it easily and quickly without stressing it out a 20 minute bath helps.

If you don't have the MB on hand or can't easily catch it then it's a waiting game.

Carlo

I didn't have any methylene blue :( he didn't make it... it sucks too because it looked like he was gonna make it, he started to swim around and eat.