• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My new ORA frags

100_0601.jpg

100_0600.jpg

no it's the ORA German Acropora, Green with Blue polys. Still looking for the PL. I even sent Tub's a email over at exotic reefs

Hey Rev,
Yeah they are not cheap and very hard to find, If I find one I'll be lucky, I've been looking for over a year now and I'm on a couple of lists. The cheapest I found was Tub's $90 sm and $95 med, then there's ATL $100 for 1/2" frag. I just found out that Tub's no longer has tanks but he put me in touch with someone who has all his corals, I'm waiting to hear back from him. Stan said he had one but it's no where near ready for fraging. Someone else was supposed to let me know if he could get it for me but never heard back from him. So basically I'm no closer to getting one than I was a year ago.

hey

if you want to split the cost on one, we can do that. You keep it, let it get some growth then frag me a piece. Would that work? That's a hot coral.

edwin

I just saw a post over on RC a guy is selling one in a frag pack, but he won't sell just the PL, I'm also a little leery getting it from a guy selling on RC there is a similar piece called shades of fall that is cheaper and duller in color than the PL and have heard of people trying to pass it off as a true PL. We can split if you want, but just so you know it is a slow grower and could be awhile before it's ready for fraging. 1st step is finding one...lol

Honestly I don't know, wont be able to tell till I have one, I have a garf Purple Bonsai that I have had for a year and in that year all it has done was fully encrust the disk it's on, it's just starting to get thicker and grow nubs

There's a waiting list next open spot is next year June 08 plus that pic doesn't look like the one I'm looking for

Here's what it's supposed to look like

Tub's
tubs_pink_lemon-004.jpg

ATL
acromacshades.jpg

Depending on the light intensity it will be either green (lower in the tank) or yellow (closer to the top)