• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Other Tank is a 55 Softie!

Full Tank:

297_08_06_07_2_04_15.JPG

I like leather! ;)

297_08_06_07_1_59_11.JPG

Not easy being green!

297_08_06_07_2_02_43.JPG

Good place to sit a spell:

297_08_06_07_1_58_33.jpg

Hey Ralph!

297_08_06_07_1_55_47.jpg

phil519 said:
what kind of pumps are those (seios right?)

Sorry for the delay, I was in the hospital!

They are Seio's. An 820 and a 620.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments. The tanks have been a bit neglected for the last few weeks. Once I get caught up I'll post some more pics.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looking great Bill.

Is that green a nepthea or a sinularia? Hard to tell from the pic.

The flow in there looks great, maybe I need to angle my seio a little lower... and I love the GSP on glass look. Did you encourage it or did it just happen?

Bill

A truly beautiful display, to say nothing of it (a Soft Coral Tank) being a rarity in this day and age of SPS, SPS Frags
and some LPS's kept under massive amounts of lighting. Both are thoroughly enjoyable though there is something very calming about a slowly swaying softies under fluorescent lights.

Happy Thanksgiving
Dom

Thanks guys!

I love the swaying softies too Dom. Very peaceful. I keep saying I'm going to remove the Kenya Tree's and reaquascape so the leathers get more room, but I keep putting it off.

Yes Logan, the glass was a happy accident! Now I have clove polyps on the glass as well. I can't wait to see it with the whole thing covered.

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!