• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My review of Ultimate Corals

I went to visit Ultimate Corals on Sunday for the second time. I was looking to buy some coral at a pretty late time, and Mark was able to take me and let me come see his selection. I went there and there's a great selection of corals to choose from. I swear I was spending like an hour looking at 4 tanks full of coral. Mark was selling corals at great prices and giving great deals. I bought some anemones from him as they looked great.

Overall. Mark is a great guy and he is willing to get corals for you. He's very helpful and willing to make the customer happy. He is doing reefers a great service with his helpfulness and great deals. I would definitely go there again to fix my coral itch

P.S I'll post pics of the anemones when they are acclimated and when the lights are on.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Mark, is a horrible vendor that keeps taking my kids college money for his hugely underpriced corals... I wouldnt recommend this guy... (So i can i have all the corals for myself)
Dance

Well worth the hour drive.

Last edited:

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
+1 Edwin, I hate that guy :) my kid doesn't like him either lol
All kidding aside if you haven't been down to see Mark defiantly try to, he is a really good guy and his corals are always changing I'm sure you will find something to take home

Mark is great. Jing goes crazy over all the zoas he has. Im excited for a possible sps shipment in the future

Sent from my galaxy s4

y9e9ymy5.jpg

aja8y7ad.jpg

Just a couple zoas from my phone courtesy of Mark ! Ive bought about 10+ zoas from him each frag generous and always keep up, especially in my new tank.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Wow. Thank you every one for the kind words. I couldn't do this if I didn't have wonderful customers like all of you.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Worse guy ever! jk He is always nice, he actually knows his stuff and keeps awesome corals for sale at reasonable prices. the pieces I have gotten from him around doing great and couldn't complain. wished he stocked more sps tho ;p definitely want those when my new system is up.