• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MY WIFE ASK ME A QUESTION

ok this is the deal, my wife i think is thinking in get into the hobby too, omg here we go.
so she ask me if we have a lot of women in here or we just guys, she said women have a better hand for things, so the question is are women in the njrc???? :p

Yes there are some but I haven't meet all the members but would sayat least 3 and I ussaly only go t the central and bin to a north meeting but never the south meetings and I saw on the home page to there.I just want to know what you mean" a better hand for things!"

im in nort jersey, oak ridge for be more exactly
and she is talking about like mmmmm care of things and better rock scaping,
she is good with that tho, she help me alot with what i have

Mines helps now and then with fragging and new coral placement and some of the test to see if my eyes see the same colors and so on.

you guys will have to come to our North meetings. I still need to get with the planning on that, but I have not foregotten.

on the home page they never said what happend at the Feb meeting.I asked(a thread) and all I got for a answer is the person writting it was still working on it.(2 months and still nothing)They did a little blip on the March the next day and the Jan was done real fast too!I don't know I hope they change the ones in charge(they make the club look bad!)

i dont think they are doing a bad job the thing is that we need to organize, vote, and have a meting just to know what is going to happend to the club, like for this month i can go, i think was going to be the 17, but they move it to the 10th and in that weekend i going to be in florida, so that sucks for me

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
;D

I was going to step forward, thanks Nick! I know Jen (JenNKerry) also has a hand in her tanks. I try to be the one with my hands in the tank for the most part. I seem to have better luck getting things set in place. I manage the water quality, schedule for water changes (though the mechanics of this are up to my hubby), stocking, etc. I'm the hands and he's the eyes for the aquascaping.

I don't know that being a woman makes me better at any of it, but I sure do enjoy it!