• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need Gone ASAP 90g Bowfront Tank + Goodies + Clownfish

I would like these items gone ASAP please. Located in 07062. FREE. A frag would be appreciated, but not necessary!

Drilled / Reef Ready 90 gallon bowfront with stand. Holds water

(3) 4inch filter socks

Miscellaneous stuff

Bonded pair of regular clowns

Attachments

• IMG_6260.JPG
    IMG_6260.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6261.JPG
    IMG_6261.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6273.JPG
    IMG_6273.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
If I had a garage I would- I have a pickup- so my offer is for someone who can take it but needs help one way or another

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'm sure someone will grab it- very generous of you- if it comes down to the wire and there are no takers- let me know- I'll figure something out

My GF would like it for a Foxface she is growing out. I have no idea where we would put it in the meantime lol. But if it’s still there by the weekend (she is away for work and has the truck) we will take it.

I would love to take the clowns but my lighting maroon doesn't want anymore roommates. In fact she kicked the last one out (jumped out). I get attacked if my hand enters the tank.