• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

need help with war coral!!!

i have a big used to be way nicer war coral, it's not doing so hot. does anyone have room to foster it for me until i have the opportunity to rearrange my tank and find better placement in there for it. i will gladly frag something as a show of gratitude. hopefully someone near middletown can help!!!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
How big is these beast? If I can fit it, I would love to use it for its sweepers to clean up some palys. Oh, and I'm in Sayreville....not too far.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Roy, if you think the corals you are holding for me are causing issues for the War Coral get rid of them.

no mark, i just have 2 corals that aren't looking their best, unfortunately they are my 2 favs. my setosa colony is kinda off color and my war coral is showing some recession... everything else is doing just fine